By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software, or photo) on Wireless-Tow-lights.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wireless-Tow-lights.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wireless-Tow-lights.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wireless-Tow-lights.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Wireless-Tow-lights.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wireless-Tow-lights.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wireless-Tow-lights.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wireless-Tow-lights.com’s Internet site, even if Wireless-Tow-lights.com or a Wireless-Tow-lights.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wireless-Tow-lights.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wireless-Tow-lights.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wireless-Tow-lights.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wireless-Tow-lights.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wireless-Tow-lights.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wireless-Tow-lights.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wireless-Tow-lights.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms of Sale
1 – General
- All transactions on http://www.wireless-tow-lights.com are subject to these terms and conditions, which prevail over any conditions of purchase. These general conditions of sale apply to all the benefits and services by our Company.
- The information in this site, tariffs or other documents do not bind our Company reserves the right to make any changes to the information provided in these documentations.
- All orders will be completed online using the secure payment system Paypal. No other payment is accepted unless otherwise specific to our Company.
2 – Prices and deadlines
- The prices are exclusive of tax and shipment unless no-tax or free shipping is mentioned on a specific product or specific geological location. Our company reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- The delivery does not constitute a commitment of our Company. Notwithstanding this reservation, our company will do everything in its power to meet the deadlines it could indicate. Any transaction is subject to the vagaries of computer and our company is not liable for delays in product availability in response to such a hazard.
- The products are normally shipped within48hrs directly after the online purchase, in accordance with section 2-2.
3 – Payment Terms
- Payments are due and payable right after you made your purchase and accepted this terms of sales.
- Product will not be shipped or or considered sold until a full payment is made by the purchaser.
- The mode of regulation is in effect the payment gateway via PayPal. No other mode of payment will be accepted unless explicitly granted in our society.
4 – Transfer of ownership
Any product purchased on the site is wholly owned by our company.
5 – Warranties and Responsibilities
- No guarantee of outcome can be made by our company. The proper functioning of the product in the customer environment is the responsibility of it. The misuse, damage, or unnecessary purchase can not be accepted as grounds for refund.
- Our company can not provide a guarantee for the products that is dis-configured, abused, dropped, damages by the customer and it is subordinate to knowledge of a customer that it happens for you to get by his own care.
6 – Disclaimer
In all cases, the responsibility of our Company will be limited to the price paid by the customer to purchase a product.
7 – Confidentiality
Our Company will use all reasonable efforts to keep confidential information entrusted to it in the context of the work for the client.
9 – Various
- No changes to these terms and conditions shall be valid unless it has been a written agreement between our Company and the customer.
- The invalidity of any part of the provisions of these terms and conditions may not affect the validity of other conditions.
- The failure by our Company or the client rights specified in these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10 – Governing Law / Jurisdiction
No acceptance for payment of checks, drafts or any effects domiciled in another place or novation operates notwithstanding this clause conferring jurisdiction.