- Powered by 8pcs of AA batteries, 4pcs for each lamp (not included)
- Check the battery status before operation, in order to ensure regular and correct fanction.
- Refer to pont 6 for battery status checking.
- The lamp with antenna as the right lamp and the other one as the left lamp.
- Connect the transmitter with the Vehicle’s 4-way flat plug and stick the transmitter on the metal top of the vehicle with its base magnet.
- Stick the two LED lamps on the rear of the disabled vehicle … the lamp with antenna as the right lamp and the other one as the left.
- press the button on the back of the right lamp, the lamps enter the stand by mode with the indicators on. No the lamps can be controlled by the transmitter.
- Press the button for the second time , the lamps will be on constantly.
- Press the button for the third time, the lamps will be off.
- In poer of mode, when the battery voltage is under 3.0V, the unit cannot work properly.
- In power on more, when the battery voltage is under 2.6V, the lamp will flash to give low battery warning. Also the lamps can not be controlled by the transmitter.
- When the battery voltage is under 2.6V , ther lamp will turn off automatically. Please remove depleted batteries to avoid any damage to light from battery leakage and dispost the dead battery accordingly.
Still have question? You are welcome to contact us HERE.